Coordinated Human Service Transportation Plans:
Each of the counties within the Gorge TransLink system has a coordinated transportation plan. The aim of the coordinated plans is to improve transportation resources for:
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Individuals with Lower Incomes
- Elderly Individuals
Click below to view the coordinated transportation plans.
- Sherman County Transportation Plan Adopted October, 2016
- Wasco County Coordinated Transportation Plan Adopted October 2016
- Hood River County Coordinated Transportation Plan Adopted November 2016
- Klickitat & Skamania counties Coordinated Transportation Plans Completed 2010
- Gorge TransLink Coordinated Transportation Plan Completed 2007
Other Plans and Reports:
- Gorge TransLink Marketing Plan Completed January 2004
- Travel Needs and Coordinated Strategies in the Mid-Columbia Completed January 2004
- Coordination Report: A study to help Gorge TransLink increase the number and efficiency of transportation connections made between Gorge communities.